SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving your website’s visibility on search engines, and it is the most important aspect of any digital marketing strategy. The success of any website depends on how much traffic it gets.
SEO often became mysteries for many people, although it’s actually combination between technical and art, since it basically a Digitalized marketing process. That is why many SEO services company come out to help people while making business on this Digital Marketing and digital economic era, many business transform into digital company, using website as their new Store and Mall, a market place.
Let me tell you 10 facts about SEO that you don’t know.
1) SEO is a very complex subject, but don’t worry because I have listed the basic and most important points to you.
2) SEO is not an overnight success. It takes time and patience to become successful, but if you follow the correct strategies, then you can reach the top rank.
3) A single mistake can ruin your entire SEO campaign. So, you should be careful while making changes to the website.
4) It is better to do SEO from the start, but if you don’t have a budget to hire SEO experts, then you can try outsourcing it.
5) Always use keywords that are relevant to your business.
6) It is not just about links and content, but it is about the entire process.
7) You need to keep track of your competitors and their rankings.
8) SEO is not an exact science. You cannot calculate the percentage of success or failure, but you can predict it with certain accuracy.
9) You should create a keyword-based structure for your website.
10) You can do a lot of things to improve the SEO of your website. But you need to have the right knowledge to do that.
So, these were some of the basic points that you don’t know about SEO. If you are looking for the right information on SEO, then you can search online and you will get plenty of articles. If you are interested in learning SEO, then you should read some books.
Some Funny Fact About SEO and Ads on Google :
SEO and ads on Google are a bit of a mystery for many people. It seems like everything is automated and run by algorithms, which is definitely not the case.
While we all know that ads can be a great way to drive traffic to your site, there’s also been a rise in the use of Google Ads and SEO to drive traffic. What’s interesting is that some ads may actually be ranking higher than organic listings.
Google is a big part of the online world. As a result, many people rely on Google for their online activities, including finding information on the internet. It is important that those people find what they need. That is why search engines like Google spend a lot of time ranking websites. When you visit a website, the first thing that Google looks at is the content. If your content is good, then the rest of the website is less likely to get ranked lower. Content is very important when it comes to SEO.
Below are some funny facts list about SEO and ads on Google.
1. Google is a company that sells ads. That’s it.
2. It doesn’t care about anything else you do online.
3. It cares what other people think, but it doesn’t care about your opinion.
4. Your web traffic is a resource. Your job is to harvest it.
5. Your site must be unique or no one will find you.
6. Your customers are not humans; they’re bots.
7. Google is never wrong.
8. Google has a database of all the websites it owns.
9. Google is always working on new algorithms.
10. Google wants to keep you as a customer.